before class/what to bring
- Be well hydrated and bring your water
- Wear clothes you can move in – leggings or shorts and a tank top
- Socks with grippy soles will help you hold poses on the Reformer
- Arrive at least ten minutes before class
- Check-in at reception for all classes
- Turn off phone while in the Pilates studio
- Listen carefully to the trainer’s instruction
- Wipe the upholstery of the Reformer, or your mat, and surrounding space before you leave the studio
- All parking on the west side of Idylwyld is free.
- There are multiple pay parking areas along 23rd street (free after 6)
- Get to class early & snag a free parking spot on Wall Street between 23rd & 24th.
We have fabulous neighbors! Please respect their parking lots.